Saratov: 1905. Feokritov, P. S. Item #288
Dimensions: 16.5 x 25.5 cm. Color lithograph. Folded in two. The poster is in very good condition.
Nikitin Brothers Circus poster announcing a benefit performance in honor of the director of the circus A. Nikitin on July 8, 1905. Note: For the first time, the bells concert is performed by 18 ladies and 10 men in luxurious suits.
Russian National Circus started in Saratov in 1873 when Dmitriy, Akim, and Peter Nikitin, three brothers acrobats from Saratov, became the first Russian circus entrepreneurs. They were great innovators – instead of temporary marquees that were used by traveling circuses, they decided to build a stationary building, and they did it in 1876.